- May Tuition Due 5/14 ($15 late fee applies after this date)
- Power of Dance Competition 5/13-5/15 (PDA/Mini/Petite comp only)
- Recital Program messages/ads due 5/14
- Picture Week 5/16-5/21
- CLOSED for Memorial Day 5/30
- Recital Ticket Sales day 6/5 (ACCOUNTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL INCLUDING JUNE TUITION)
- Finale 1 Rehearsals 5/27, 6/3, 6/17
- Finale 2 Rehearsals 6/10, 6/17
- Recital DVD orders due 6/25
IMPORTANT RECITAL DATES:
- Recital Ticket Sales 6/5
- Rehearsal for Recital 6/21 AT MORTON MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Dress Rehearsal 6/22 AT MORTON MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Recital 6/25 AT MORTON MIDDLE SCHOOL
IMPORTANT SUMMER DATES:
- Advanced Summer Workshop 7/5-7/6
- Recreational Summer Classes 7/11-7/25 & 8/8-8/15 (No class on 8/1)
- Advanced Summer Classes 7/12-7/27 & 8/19-8/17 (No classes on 8/2 & 8/3)
- Acro Camp 8/15-8/19
- Competition Team Auditions 8/23-8/24
Recital Program Messages/Ads
Send your child a message through the Recital program or advertise your business. USE LINK PROVIDED BELOW TO FILL OUT FORM
- Dancer message
- $5 for 3 lines
- $2 extra for a clipart image
- Advertise your business
- $25-business card
- $35-½ page
- $50-full page
Picture week (May 16th-21st) is when all of the students participating in Recital take pictures as groups and individuals. If you are not in Recital, you may take individual pictures in your class attire if you wish. Purchasing or participating in pictures is optional and not mandatory. We will NOT be having normal dance classes during picture week but will hold fitness classes. Picture week schedule will not be exactly the same as your normal class schedule. Please confirm your child’s picture time and day as we WILL NOT HOLD/RETAKE PICTURES IF YOUR CHILD IS NOT PRESENT. Pictures will be taken in Studio B and costume changes will take place in Studio A. THE SCHEDULE IS POSTED IN THE WAITING ROOM AND WAS EMAILED OUT. We will also email out a more detailed schedule with students’ names. Here are the new guidelines for Picture week this year:
- Arrive in your costume for your first picture
- Leave in your costume for your last picture
- Only change in Studio A when absolutely necessary
- Only have ONE parent or guardian per student to help change if absolutely necessary
- No siblings or extra family members will be permitted in the studio
- No one is allowed in Studio B besides scheduled dancers being photographed and staff
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your first scheduled picture time with costume and full stage hair and make up (more details to follow)
- Please leave as soon as your last picture has been taken
- Picture sales are CASH ONLY– The photographer will not have the ability to accept checks or cards in our facility.
If you would like to purchase a DVD of the Recital please fill out the Google Form with the link provided. DVD’s are $30 plus tax ($31.88). Orders due by June 25th!
Recital Ticket Sales
We will be selling tickets for the Recital on Sunday 6/5 @8:00AM. YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE PAID IN FULL INCLUDING JUNE TUITION BEFORE YOU CAN BUY TICKETS.
- There is no mother’s section again this year due to limited seating availability.
- Recital Ticket sales are from 8:00AM-10:00AM at the studio on Sunday, June 5th. YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE PAID IN FULL, INCLUDING JUNE TUITION, IN ORDER TO BUY TICKETS.
- CASH/CREDIT CARD ONLY SALE (no checks will be accepted)
- From 8:00AM-10:00AM you will be guaranteed SIX TOTAL Recital tickets (NOT SIX PER SHOW)! If you do not come during this block you will forfeit your tickets and they will be sold as extras come 10:00AM.
- You may send a representative for you to purchase tickets if you are unable to come, as long as your account is paid in full.
- Tickets are assigned seating (different from last year) and ARE PER SHOW. An afternoon ticket cannot be used for the evening show and vice versa.
- Once 10:00 AM rolls around, there will be a separate line for additional ticket purchases. You may purchase additional tickets at this time. We will stay until noon or until all tickets have sold out.
- There will be two separate lines, one for the 8:00 AM sale and one for the 10:00 AM sale. Please do not hold spots for people. Should this be an issue, both parties will be sent to the back of the line.
- If you are a mother and do not want to purchase a ticket since you will be able to watch the live feed in the back, you will be allowed to come in FOR AWARDS ONLY, STANDING ROOM ONLY at the end of the second show. You must have your parent pass on (will be distributed at rehearsal).
We will hold Finale rehearsals on Friday. There are two separate Finales this year, Finale 1 and Finale 2. See schedule below for your designated rehearsal time. If you miss a rehearsal you will be required to do a mandatory make up for the cost of $10. If you miss more than one rehearsal you are no longer allowed to participate in the finale due to the limited rehearsal times.
Finale make up if you miss-
Finale make up if you miss-
DON’T miss the opportunity for your child to take summer classes! This will help them retain what they learned during the year and help them move up if they are on the cusp. Reminder- Students looking to audition for our competition team must take the Advanced Summer Classes and audition.
Click here to register for Advanced Summer Classes
Click here to sign up for Recreational Summer Classes
Registration and Schedule for Next Season
Registration forms and next year’s dance schedule will be coming out in June. Teachers are currently doing evaluations to see where students will be placed next year. Thank you and stay tuned!
Raffle for ticket #1 on ticket day
Everyone is going to want ticket number one on ticket day so they can sleep in and not stand in line but still be the first one to buy tickets! We decided to do a raffle to benefit the scholarship fund. We will be selling tickets for $1 each and will pull the winner on June 4th! The more tickets you buy the more of a chance you have to win! ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND! Winning this raffle means you will have the number one spot on ticket day. You DO NOT need to wake up early, just be there by 8:00AM and you are the first one to purchase tickets. Let’s see how much we can raise! Tickets are for sale in the office, CASH ONLY PLEASE.