- Senior Spirit Week-6/1-6/5 ($5 Scholarship donation would be greatly appreciated)
- June Tuition Due- 6/6 (to be able to purchase recital tickets). After 6/12 a $15 late fee will be applied after this date.
**YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN DRESS REHEARSAL
OR RECITAL IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAS A BALANCE)**
- Recital Ticket Sales-6/6 (ACCOUNTS MUST BE PAID IN FULL INCLUDING JUNE TUITION. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED FOR JUNE TUITION!)
- Finale Rehearsals- 6/4 & 6/11 (Finale dancers only!)
- Last Day for In Studio Classes- Monday, 6/14
- Dress Rehearsal-6/15 @ 4:30 PM (at McVinney Auditorium)
- Recital- 6/20 (at McVinney Auditorium)
- Summer class registration due- 6/20
- Recital DVD orders due-6/20
- Dance Registration $10 deadline-6/20
- Scholarship Applications Due- 6/20
- Acro Camp- 7/19-7/23
Recital Ticket Sales
- There is no parent section this year. Everyone (even children under 2) who enters the building MUST purchase a ticket, except for the dancers due to Covid Capacity Regulations.
- Recital Ticket sales are from 8:00AM-10:00AM at the studio on Sunday, June 6th. YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE PAID IN FULL, INCLUDING JUNE TUITION, IN ORDER TO BUY TICKETS.
- CASH/CREDIT CARD ONLY SALE (no checks will be accepted)
- From 8:00AM-10:00AM you will be guaranteed FOUR Recital tickets. If you do not come during this block you will forfeit your tickets and they will be sold as extras to paid families come 10:00AM.
- You may send a representative for you to purchase tickets if you are unable, as long as your account is paid in full.
- Tickets are general admission, not assigned seating this year.
- Once 10:00 AM rolls around, there will be a separate line for additional ticket purchases. You may purchase additional tickets in increments of 2 if your account is paid in full. We will stay until noon or until all tickets have sold out.
- There will be two separate lines, one for the 8:00 AM sale and one for the 10:00 AM sale. Please do not hold spots for people. Should this be an issue, both parties will be sent to the back of the line.
We will hold Finale rehearsals on Friday 6/4 and 6/11. See schedule below. We will not have all of the groups coming together in the end like normal due to capacity limits and social distancing.
Group 1- 4:30-5:15
Group 2- 5:15-6:00
Group 3- 6:00-6:45
Finale Make up- 4:30-5:00
Group 1- 5:00-5:30
Group 2- 5:30-6:00
Group 3- 6:00-6:30
Registration for 21-22 Dance Season
Current students can register for classes next year with the google form below! Due to our short June month and being current students, we are offering registration for ONLY $10 UNTIL JUNE 20TH. After June 20th the fee goes to the normal $20. Please register ASAP as kids will be placed in classes on the days they prefer on a first come/paid, first serve basis. Tentative Fall Schedule was emailed to all enrolled families with the June Newsletter.
If you would like to purchase a DVD of the Recital please fill out the Google Form with the link provided. DVD’s are $30 plus tax ($31.88). Orders due by June 20th!
Summer Classes/Acro Camp
We still have a few spots left in Acro camp and Summer Classes. Please sign up ASAP so you don’t miss out!
What: Full run of Recital in full costume and hair done. This is to assure no wardrobe malfunctions and allow students to practice in costumes. Recital dancers ONLY.
When: Tuesday, June 15th
Time: 4:30 PM
Where: McVinney Auditorium
43 Dave Gavitt Way
Providence, RI 02903
- FULL RUN OF THE SHOW for Recital dancers ONLY
- Must have full stage hair done (SEE PICTURES BELOW)
- Must have all pieces of costumes (props/hair pieces/shoes)
- Please arrive by 4:30 PM and be ready in full costume and hair
- ONLY STUDENT AND PARENT/ADULT ARE TO COME. ONE ADULT PER STUDENT. NO OTHER FRIENDS OR FAMILY. This is a strict rehearsal and limited interruption is needed. Additionally, due to Covid regulations, we are giving the venue the exact count of just one adult per dancer. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- NO SIBLINGS ALLOWED. PLEASE FIND A SITTER OR WAIT IN THE CAR WITH THEM.
- Mask wearing is optional
- Dressing rooms will be assigned and you are only to use them for a change, do not remain in the dressing room once dressed.
- Please do not use the dressing room to change out of your last costume, please leave in your last costume!
Please note your child will not be allowed to participate in Dress Rehearsal or Recital unless all accounts are paid in full. You and your child will not be admitted into rehearsal/recital until all fees are paid in full. REMINDER; YOU MUST HAVE ALL PIECES TO YOUR COSTUME/CORRECT TIGHTS/CORRECT SHOES IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN RECITAL. Recital packets were distributed during picture week. If you do not have one please contact the office.
- Show will begin at 4:00 PM. Students are expected to arrive half an hour prior to show start time (3:30 PM) and already be in first costume, full make-up, and hair.
- If a student is not there in time, the show will start as expected. We will not hold a dance if you are late.
- For the little ones, once your dance is completed you may leave if you are not in any other dances or the finale.
- Parents of little ones- Your children will be lined up in the hallway in front of the door to backstage. You may stay with them until they go backstage. NO PARENTS ARE ALLOWED BACKSTAGE. After their dance please come retrieve them from the same hallway.
- You will be required to get your child to the hallway 2 numbers before their routine. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD IS READY TO PERFORM, WE DO NOT HOLD THE SHOW IF NOT EVERYONE IS THERE.
- PLEASE READ YOUR RECITAL PACKET FOR ALL SPECIFIC GUIDELINES PERTAINING TO RECITAL!
Pirouette Scholarship Applications
For those of you that don’t know, Pirouette began a scholarship fund after celebrating our 10 year anniversary back in 2018. Each year, we award a few dancers funds from the scholarship account to be used for tuition and/or costumes. This past season, we were happy to have two students on scholarship! Despite the financial hardship Covid-19 brought to the studio, we still have our scholarship account open and ready to serve more dancers in need. If your child, or another Pirouette dancer you know could potentially benefit from our scholarship, we ask that you kindly use the link below and fill out our Scholarship Application. We will do our best to grant as many students as possible per the funds available. Dancers selected for the scholarship will remain anonymous. This was an incredible gift given by our dance family and we want to continue its legacy for dancers in need. Please take this into consideration when applying. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 20th!